When you open your mouth to speak...

Ok, so Sunday I spoke on Colossians 2:16-23. Dealt with legalism and judmentalism. It is so hard to lead a discussion on something like this, because I am so incredibly unqualified to speak about it! I am incredibly judgemental and narrow minded. I only realized a couple of years ago that other people didn't actually think about things in the same ways I did! I mean, for pete's sake! That's God's sense of humor and loving kindness. So now, everyone else in church is moving on with the week, and I feel this need to become so much better in this area. I always feel like my sermons that I'm given to teach are actually more for me than anyone else. I have so very, very much to learn. So extremely far to go. It will be an interesting chapter, that's for sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Running for Home